Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has started the application process for the Upper Sub-Ordinate Service Prelims 2019 Exam on 16 October 2019. Candidate official website uppsc.up.nic.in. You can apply by visiting The last date to apply is 13 November 2019. 364 posts will be admitted through the examination. Financially Weak (EWS) candidates will be given 10 percent reservation in the examination.
Description of posts:
- Provincial Civil Service (PCS) – 300 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest Officer – 09 posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 02 posts.
- Range Forest Officer – 53 Posts
The minimum age of the applicant has been fixed at 21 years and maximum age at 40 years.
Candidates who have a graduation degree from a recognized university can apply for these posts.
The commission has made several changes in the 2019 exam. The Commission has removed 5 subjects – Arabic, Persian, Social Work, Defense Studies and Agricultural Engineering from the Mains Examination. Previously, questions related to 33 subjects were asked in the Mains exam, which has been reduced to 28.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims, mains examination and interview.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest Officer Rs.15600- Rs.39100, Grade Pay- Rs. 5400
- Range Forest Officer- Rs.9300-Rs.34800, Grade Pay- Rs.4800
How to apply:
- Official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Go to
- Click on the advertisement tab on the homepage and click on the option to apply.
- After this, enter details and register.
- Fill in the information requested in the form and upload the photo.
- Finally, pay and submit.